I don't usually have any, in fact, have never had one. But look, I can try. It could probably help to motivate and keep me focused. So let's figure out what I can do better beginning this year :)
1) Believe, be patient, be steadfast, be prospered.
2) Save money for the future and for umrah again.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “From one ‘umrah to another is an expiation for whatever (sins) come between them, and an accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1773; Muslim, 1349.
3) Be more generous.
"And whatsoever you spend of anything (in Allah's Cause), He will replace it.'' (34:39)
4) Be fit and healthy.
I'd eat less rice (those who know me must know that this is perhaps the hardest mission!). Also, I wish to live a healthy lifestyle and by this I mean, to jog at least ONCE a week. Uhm..... that sounds challenging. May I promise, ONCE a month? Yeay of course I may. I hope to lose some inches and kgs.
5) Be friendlier, less social awkwardness.
No further explanation needed.
6) Keep scoring A's in every final grade.
7) Do more charity, be involved in more societies and activities.
8) Spend more time studying (academic resources) and reading for pleasure.
9) Move on from whatever things that stop me. Let go of the past. Keep going. Free myself from the memories. God this is hard.
10) Be more feminine, ladylike, modest, soft spoken.
11) Write one entry per day. HAHAHAHAHA.
Alright, we'll see.. 365 days from now. How many of these would be achieved! How many pages are actually written. Which one of them makes the most wonderful chapter.