03 January 2015

Page 2 of 365: Wallpaper hunt

Views:

It's my brother-in-law's birthday! They live 5-min-drive away from us so they came in the afternoon to have their late breakfast over here. They have been browsing and searching for new wallpapers which are under the anniversary promotion by this one merchant. Merchant lah sangat 😂

So while they were browsing, I entertained the two girls. Look! Alya the big sister told me to capture some photos of her "beramah mesra" with her baby sister. This is one of them.


Early in the afternoon, GDex finally came and delivered my Nike Roshe Run Hyperfuse which I bought from Zalora. It's been a looooong wait and my mother had been contacting them everyday to urge the delivery process. 


I didn't know.. I feel like returning them 'cause they're not what I thought they are. But I love the colour hehehe. I'm still deciding, I just don't really fancy its thin toebox area. I thought it's thick. But nevermind. I have few weeks to decide.

Moving on (or going back) to the wallpapers story... We left home about 5 and apparently the store was so big, nice, clean and FULL OF PEOPLE. They're having a massive sale! The wallpaper is freeeeeeee and customers need to only pay for the installation. That's why it's not surprising that we'll only get it installed-----3 months from today. They have a very long waiting list. 



I kinda love this pattern. And it's for my bedroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your wisdom.