07 January 2015

Page 6 of 365: Feeling Unwell

Views:

Today, my body was reacting weirdly. I had headache on the right side of my head. My abdomen felt stretched. Basically everything on the right side of my body was hurt.


That's about the physical.

My mind, my soul.. they're suffering. I wish I were stronger. I wish I were more steadfast. May I be more istiqamah in doing good deeds. I need your prayer. I wish I won't give up easily.. Never lose hope of Allah's mercy. I sinned a lot, well every servant of Him does sin. We keep doing sins.



I miss how I was feeling when I just got back from Makkah. I just need a little booster. I need that strength. I want to be better than who I was yesterday.



Footnote: Have your heart ever battled with your thought? It's like HATI vs AKAL. Your heart wants A but your brain says B.

P.s: A year seems like not enough. Do I need more years to get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your wisdom.