02 February 2015

Page 33 or 365: Plan ahead

Views:


This is what I have in mind. I want to do everything while I am young. If only I didn't need to work with MARA, I might migrate earlier than this. But I don't mind. Working with MARA is important too. Firstly, MARA sponsors my studies abroad. Secondly, I need to collect some money for the plan within the first time gap. Thirdly, I need working experience before I can work in the Middle East.

I pray that this life plan is blessed and granted. I have my own reasons why do I choose the Arab world or the Middle East. Another thing! I was having a hard time deciding on the number of years should I stay there. 3 is nice because I don't have to be away from home for so long. But, 5 years is more ideal if I want to quit working and be a full time housewife after 2026.

What do you think? Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your wisdom.