04 October 2015

Lost count: Are you reading?

Views:

Hi, are you reading this?

Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my blog. But the statistics said yes there are people reading. I don't mind about others but you. Are you reading this? Tell me if you do. Tell me if you read my blog. Tell me if you're concerned and interested in what I have to say.

I dreamed of someone last night. This person has been living in my dreams for quite a while. I don't know if this person means too much to me that he/she keeps making an appearance in my sleep and if this person does, do I mean so much to this person too?

Isn't life hard? Isn't making decisions hard? Isn't being truthful to yourself and your feelings hard? Isn't expressing your feelings hard? Isn't keeping things inside hard? Isn't wondering about other people's feelings hard? Isn't moving on when you haven't even had anything hard?

1 comment:

  1. im enjoy reading your rants, especially the madinah visit story, enlightening story

    ReplyDelete

Show your wisdom.